SwagBucks

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Loud 'N Clear

I have been contemplating all the evil ways I can use a Loud 'N Clear. They are buy one get one free right now. And guess what?! Only $19.99! (But you gotta call now: 1-800-901-2571)

Here are some of my *evil* thoughts on how to use this product:

  1. Eavesdrop on people in the church foyer to see who is gossiping about whom.
  2. Sit in restaurants and listen to the couple at the table next door who are clearly on their first date.
  3. Stop by the US Senate and see what the other Senators really think of the Burris nomination.
  4. Sit near Blago's office to see what he's up to these days.
  5. Sit outside the HR office of any given company to see what they say behind closed doors (or in whispers) after interviewing various applicants.
  6. Suggest to law enforcement that they invest in these products so they can overhear the bad guys talking to their buddies about their crimes.

If only they made these Loud 'N Clear gadgets with a translation option so I could figure out what the non-English speakers are saying when I walk by. All good things, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As an audio engineer, I'm very skeptical about the claims of this product.