SwagBucks

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Aftermath

I think I might need a shovel to dig us out. I'm not talking about snow, either, that's all melting away. I mean the debris of Christmas. My family room is absolutely devastated from the gift opening and toy initiating and sugar-crisp breakfasting. (We don't generally eat breakfast in the family room, it's just a Christmas thing.) The carpet is covered with sugar and pecans and Cheerios, there are bows everywhere. We could set up a toy store with all the loot scattered about. Although the customers would probably be put off by the Cheerios. But it has been a good holiday with lots of fun and family time and cousins galore for the kids to play and fight with. I hope all of you had a wonderful time, as well.

Now I must commence the digging!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a happy time. Don't worry about the mess. The kids won't remember that, they'll just remember the great Christmas of 2008 with all the cousins and all the fun and allllll the snow.