Well, I said tried to prank me and here's what she did:
- Saran wrapped the toilet. Unfortunately, she didn't do it tight enough and it just fell in when I...uh...went.
- Rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer. Well, let's just say my dad discovered it before I did.
- Short-sheeting my bed. I got in and recognized the problem, yanked on my sheets and went to sleep, She didn't do it right.
- First, I snunk into her room after she was asleep and set her clock forward by several hours; when she thought she was getting up at 7 am, it was really 3 am.
- Second, I set my alarm to be up 5 minutes before hers went off.
- When I got up, I went into the bathroom and steamed it up with hot water. I listened for her alarm to go off and put a towel on my head and crept down the hall.
- I told my sister a whopper about our older sister being sick and not going to school that day.
- I went back to bed and locked my door--just in case.
Don't mess with me, Holly.