- Coworker: Where is _____? Me: They just stepped out and will be right back. Coworker: Oh, good because if they weren't here today, you'd hear about it. I think to myself: I fail to see how this is my problem.
- Coworker: *Whispering* Get off the phone! I need to talk to you! *repeat ad nasuem*
- Coworker to me: Wow. That's a big rock on your hand. Someone must really like you.
- After helping your coworker through a crisis moment, your coworker puts his arm around your other coworker and says, "Thanks for being helpful. Mandie is not helpful at all."
- After you tell him to get out. He sticks around and continues to berate you.
4 Great Hape Toys at 48% Off or More
20 hours ago