Here are some fun America trivia for you as you prepare for your festivities!
- Besides John Hancock, can you name one of the other signers of the Declaration of Independence? I can! I'm related to John Morton, one of the signers from Pennsylvania.
- Do you know the name of the famous American symbol of freedom across the street from Independence Hall in Philadelphia? I do because my father and grandfather both took their oaths of office for the military there!
- What town has the oldest continuous celebration of Independence Day?
- This year (2009) is the ________ anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
- What year did July 4th become a paid holiday for federal employees?
- Where can you go to view the Declaration of Independence?