As a stay-at-home mom, deadlines and other work issues aren't quite the same...
- Rushing to finish a project happens when you hear the baby waking up from the nap and you aren't quite finished with whatever you planned to do during nap time.
- You hear your "boss" having problems with a "project" and you race into the bathroom to clean up the mess before it gets worse.
- Getting to an important appointment on time is a great day. Getting there a few minutes late is par for the course and getting there early is virtually unheard of.
- When your "boss" makes you redo something it usually was done correctly the first time such as the laundry, the carpets...you get the idea.
- Dressing for success equals clean clothes that are preferably stain-free.
- Your boss calling you at home in the middle of the night is typical.
- It is pretty easy to leave your work worries at work since you rarely leave work anyway.