Photo by Timewalker
Filbert informed me over lunch yesterday that no Father's Day gift is good. Today's post hopes to squash that attitude and bring to you, faithful readers, a list of Father's Day gifts that will leave your dad astonished and in fear of you as a woman.
Nothing held back-price-tag included.
- 18 karat gold snake cufflinks with diamond accents- $4,615.00. Who wouldn't want these?
- Pineider Limited Edition Ostrich Briefcase- $11,235.00. For an additional $30.00, you can get dad's initials on it! These guys are flying off the shelves. Pun intended.
- Cuban Cohiba Behike cigar- $440.00 each and sold in boxes of 40 make it $17,600.00 for a neat father-to-be gift. No more handing out candy cigars at the hospital when you have these guys lying around.
- Spectrum 2050 Plasma Cutter- $2,949.00. Why buy anything else when you have a tool that will cut through 1 1/8 inches of steel?
- Fixer-Upper Home- These guys can go for pretty cheap, but be prepared to pick up a very large gift card to Home Depot or Lowes.
- 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe- $8,700,000.00 in 1987, but these guys lose value when you drive them off the lot, right? Oh, the joy of being able to work on it in the garage!
- Chicago Bears Season Tickets- $245.00 per seat per game for the good seats. Mr. Bean has been drooling over season tickets for years. I have yet to pony up the cash to put our name on the waiting list.
- 1909 Honus Wagner Baseball Card- $2,300,000.00. Who says paper is worthless?
- Personal Basketball Court- $60,000.00 for the top of the line stuff. This is great for the dad who thinks his kid is the next Michael Jordan.
- Yacht- $300,000,000.00. I'm sure the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum would be happy to sell it to you for slightly cheaper since it is used.
- Jungle Safari in Belize- $2,310.00 plus international airfare.
- Fishing in Malaysia- $3,200.00 plus international airfare.