SwagBucks

Monday, February 9, 2009

We are THAT Fun!

String Bean fell asleep at around 8 pm. Usually she wakes up around 10 or 11 and has a quick drink or nursing session and goes right back to bed. After waking up around 9:30, a bit on the early side, she's decided that she'd rather stay up than go back to sleep. It is 11:30 and she is showing no signs of giving it up.

I take it as a compliment personally. Mr. Bean and I are so fun, she'd rather stay up and play with us than sleep.

We are that fun.

We've got personality. We've got style. Who wouldn't want to hang with us into the wee hours of the night?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm no fun in the late night, so I am VERY glad that no one wants to spend that time awake! although Ladybug has had a cold this week and has been getting up way too early. But I'd rather have up early than up late!